Texture Pack Nether Overworld 1.14
Minecraft 1.16 fascinated all of us thanks to the multitude of new blocks, mobs, and other features. With the help of Texture Pack Nether Overworld we can modify some features from the Overworld to look like the ones in the new Nether.
Features of Textures Nether Overworld
This pack does not add any new blocks, items, mobs or other things but it modifies the textures and some particular objects and mobs.
Things subject to modification:
- Several wood types (spruce, acacia, jungle, and dark oak) are modified to look as shadow, skeletal, overgrown and blazing woods
- Boats according to the modified wood types described above
- Specific biomes, one of them being the dessert that was modified to look similar to the Soulsand Valley
- Ice and snow in the snow biome were replaced by obsidian, fire, and lava.
- Stones have been modified to look as Basalt
- The grass was modified to look as nylium
- Diamonds were modified to look as netherite
- Pigs were modified to look like zombie pigmen
- Crops were also modified to match the Nether spirit
- Diverse flowers
- Mushrooms of all types and sizes
If you want to see what the Overworld looks like with its textures modified as described above, download this pack by clicking on the button below, share the article with your MCPE friends and leave feedback.
Please note that you will be able to use these textures only if you have installed one of the latest game versions (at least Minecraft PE 1.14).
Follow our website to discover more texture packs and other downloadable surprises. Have fun!
We are in social networks