Minecraft PE 1.11.1
Dear subscribers, for you to enjoy your Minecraft gameplay even more and to feel more confident when playing, the developers released a hotfix. For starters, it is intended only for the Bedrock Edition players, an exception being those using Switch and iOS. But do not get upset if you are one of those, because the hotfix will be made available for you too very soon.
A good thing is that the Multiplayer mode is compatible for those having installed 1.11.0 and 1.11.1!
Now, let’s get started with the provided fixes for 1.11.1 version.
Fixes in Minecraft PE 1.11.1
- A crash that sometimes used to occur during the gameplay has been fixed
- A crash that sometimes used to occur while signing in Xbox Life has been fixed
- The mobs will not spawn anymore if the area has a high light area (over 7).
- The Villagers are going to spawn as V1 now in case you use template worlds (Marketplace worlds too).
- A memory leak related to the Script Engine has been resolved.
As you can see, the list of fixes is not very long, but it will definitely make your gameplay more comfortable. We hope this news will make your weekend mood better and you will enjoy it.
To download the present update, click on the button below.
All of this being said, we invite you to visit our website where you will find the newest and most interesting maps, mods, textures and other cool MCPE stuff. Here you can also check and download other Minecraft PE versions.
Have a nice time!
We are in social networks